THE CITRUS EDITION: Calamondin in a white ceramic pot (HOME DELIVERY)
The Citrus 'CALAMONDIN' in a white ceramic planter
- kind of like a mini orange but it smells sweeter and tastes more sour than oranges.
Perfect in a drink or lemonade, for jams, or to cut up in slices and dry them
Only consume when they are so ripe they almost fall off the tree.
Plant with planter
height 40-45cm diam 17cm
- Never put the plant on/too close to a radiator or in a drafty corner
- This plant looooves the sunlight (from late Spring you can also put it on your terrace or balcony, but don't forget to take it into the house in Winter)
- Feed it with fertilizer every 2 weeks (setting an automatic reminder for every 2 weeks on the same day on your phone will make it super easy and no need to remember)
- Water twice a week (the surface of the soil always has to stay humid due to heat evaporation)
Contact us in case your plant has contracted an illness or ... and we can recommend you the right treatment